Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jon and Kate's Official or not so Official MySpace Page

I am getting lots of question again on What has happened to Jon and Kate's Official MySPace Page...
I don't know what is going on...  :^(   I have heard rumors thit it really wasn't even their page and that they don't have a MySpace account... That is the problem with MySpace...  Anyone can pretend to be Jon and Kate... I have written to them on their regular website page at

http://www.sixgosselins.com

and asked if they really Do have a MySpace page and I have not heard back from them. It is frusturating not knowing for sure... Unless they had a MySpace page that showed a picture of them with a sign saying YES this is Our Page or a Video of the family saying this is Our Page, I tend not to believe it... there are a lot of people out there who have been writing nast blogs about Jon and Kate and it wouldn't surprise me if some of these people would make a fake page on here saying they are them....  :^(

And now this is the second page that has been deleted this year.. It makes you have to question if they have Ever had a MySpace Page.  

They have a website with questions and answers and you would think that someone would ask that question... I have a friend on here who went to one of their appearances and they had a question / answer segment, but no one asked them if they had a MySpace page....

I have a  Fan Page on MySpace (  http://myspace.com/gosselinfamily10  )  because I love their show. I love watching the kids and love watching Jon and Kate handle all their kids and how they keep the spark in their relationship.  They make it work and keep us entertained every time we watch them.

So I don't spend much time thinking about if they really do have an Official MySpace Page, because deep down, I don't think they do.  I could be wrong,
it has happened before.... but I would have to have a lot more proof than what
we have seen...  :^D

Hugs, Laura

1 comment:

wikkedwicky said...

i have kate and mady and have added jon and waiting for him to asp my add but i have kate and mady cause there is some family pics there that wasernt on the show ... email me at rickysplinter2005@gmail.com if you want there facebook page